CORPORATE CONSULTANT



CORPORATE CONSULTANT:

I officially retired some years ago but decided in the beginning of 2026 to act, from time to time, as corporate consultant on selected and challenging corporate transactions.

My strength as corporate consultant is to provide my clients with exactly the tangible results as they expect from me and as agreed upon, not theory or excuses.

I have been a corporate consultant on more than 212 large successful transactions all over the world in which my clients received exactly the tangible results I have agreed to deliver. Read more about this: https://mepct.blogspot.com

This is possible as I have access to an extensive international network of corporate executives, venture capitalists, industry specific corporate advisors, etc from whom I can obtain every kind of corporate resource. No other firm that I know of can provide the services I can provide, all of which can be obtained in-house, which include:

  • Access to international venture capital to fund any kind of viable project, including funding for business rescues, anywhere in the world. 
  • Access to industry specific corporate advisory services anywhere in the world.
  • Access to markets for any products and services virtually anywhere in the world.
  • Buyers and sellers of corporations (mergers, acquisitions, takeovers, buy-outs, etc) and businesses.

I have as corporate consultant hosted many corporate seminars in Europe, UK and the US between 1991 and 1996, through which I have established my extensive global network.

Attributes:

When I accept an assignment from a client, my best asset as corporate consultant is my:

  • Strategic thinking ability, in particular the development of unmatched business, management, funding and marketing models.
  • Ability to create tangible solutions when others fail, no matter what.


Comments

Popular Posts